Turkey ended all handball leagues on Tuesday due to the coronavirus outbreak, without crowning a champion.
The decision was announced by the Turkish Handball Federation President Bilal Eyuboglu during a TV interview.
There will be also no promotion or relegation in the leagues, he said, adding that the decision was taken after a consensus of all clubs.
Turkey suspended all competitions in four major sports: football, basketball, handball, and volleyball on March 19, after the country confirmed its first COVID-19 case.
Besides handball, volleyball and basketball leagues have already ended without winners and relegations.
The Turkish Football Federation, however, said last week that the leagues would resume on June 12.