How much were the quarter gold prices today? 11 January 2023 current gold rate prices

0
2


How much were the quarter gold prices today? January 11, 2023 current quarter gold rate prices

Quarter gold latest on prices…

The gram price of gold is trading at the level of 1.137 liras, after starting the day with a rise.

The gram price of gold, which gained value in parallel with the rise in the ounce price yesterday, finished the day at 1.134 liras with an increase of 0.39 percent. Quarter gold is sold at 1,860 liras, and Republic gold at 7,560 liras. The ounce price of gold is trading at $1,883 with an increase of 0.25% today, after gaining 0.37 percent value yesterday. While inflation and recession dilemma in the USA increase the uncertainties regarding monetary policies, investors are acting cautiously before the inflation data to be announced tomorrow. Analysts noted that the increase in the Consumer Price Index (CPI) in the country is expected to slow down from 7.1 percent to 6.5 percent on an annual basis in December, adding that the expectation that the bank, which has increased interest rates 7 times in a row in 2022, may take a break from its hawkish steps in March. In the pricing in money markets, the probability of a 25 basis point increase in interest rates for the February meeting of the US Federal Reserve (Fed) increased to 79 percent, while the probability of a 50 basis point interest rate hike decreased to 21 percent. Expressing that the data agenda is weak today, analysts said that, technically, $1,850 in the ounce price of gold is support and $1,890 is resistance.

INSTANT QUARTER GOLD PRICES

QUARTER GOLD

Quarter gold It is the smallest member of the jewelery group. It is popularly known as little gold. HOW MANY GRAMS OF QUARTER GOLD? Gold gains value according to its weight. Quarter gold is 18 mm thick and 22 carat. A quarter gold weighs 1.75 grams. The weight of pure gold under a quarter is calculated as 1.635 grams. ARE HANDLE QUARTER GOLDS MORE EXPENSIVE? Quarter gold was used both as jewelry, jewelery and as an investment tool. Quarter gold coins, which are considered as gifts, have handles. Quarter gold coins, which are preferred for investment purposes, are handleless. The unique gold content of quarter gold is not included in its handles. The handles under the quarter are not gold.



You can read more in Turkish at NTV Economy